BTX people d.o.o. Legal Notice
Website Contents Legal Notice
The website www.btxpeople.net (“the Website”) has been developed to provide the users with the information concerning the general terms and conditions of BTX people j.d.o.o, regarding the operations with precious metals and cryptocurrencies, information about the purchase and sale prices of precious metals on the market and other information related to trade in cryptocurrencies and operations of BTX people d.o.o. The Website also provides its users with a link for submission of orders to Moro&Kunst d.o.o. online shop (“the Online Shop”) for the purchase of precious metals. The website www.moro.hr and www.moro.si/morobitcoin have been designed to provide the PC and other electronic device users connected to the Internet with simple browsing and access to the offered contents. The Website includes several links to third parties’ websites. BTX people j.d.o.o, www.BTXpeople.net has no control, is not liable and accepts no responsibility for the accuracy, truthfulness, and lawfulness of the contents displayed on third parties’ websites.
Use of www.BTXpeople.net
Any commercial use of the Website requires a previous agreement with the authors of www.BTXpeople (BTX people d.o.o.: email@example.com). The users or visitors of the website www.BTXpeople.net are strictly prohibited from any of the following activities and the user expressly undertakes not to do or perform any of the following:
- Use of the service with the intention to publish or propagate any of contents and/or activities contrary to the applicable laws and/or public order and morals;
- Distribution of copyrighted contents or contents property of another legal entity or individual;
- Use of computer codes, malware, or anything else which may disturb, incapacitate or damage the service, the service provider or its hardware or software as well as telecommunication equipment or electronic communication network;
- Any intervention or purported intervention into the program and/or source code of the service with the intention to or having as a consequence a change in the service operation conditions; in particular, enabling the use of the service from another website or access to third parties’ data;
- Any attempt of obtaining, collecting, destruction, modification and/or storage of personal data of other users and data entered by such users with the intention to use the service.
Intellectual property rights
The Website contents are of informative nature and BTX people d.o.o. does not assume any liability for accuracy, completeness or up-to-datedness of the published information or for any damages the Website user may incur with regard to the accuracy, completeness or up-to-datedness of the published information. All users use all published materials exclusively at their own responsibility. The information published about the purchase and sale prices of precious metals are of informative nature and therefore do not imply an offer or invitation to offer under the published terms and conditions. The applicable data related to the purchase and sale prices of precious metals are available at the address of seat of BTX people d.o.o., and the price list is updated simultaneously with any change on the exchange market. The obsolete price lists are kept and are available to the investors upon request.
BTX people d.o.o., undertakes and shall make efforts to ensure the contents of the website www.BTXpeople.net are of high quality, aesthetically acceptable, always available, lawful and up-to-date and to ensure they do not include any illegal or ethically dubious elements or any viruses, trojans or similar with the potential of damaging the network infrastructure.
- We disclaim any liability for the contents, availability, operation or absence of any deficiency of the website BTXpeople.net; in particular, we are not liable for the accuracy, truthfulness or lawfulness of the contents on related Internet media;
- We disclaim any liability for any damages potentially incurred by the user due to inability to use the website BTXpeople.net , or for their confidence in the contents of the www.BTXpeople.net website service, due to data loss and for other reasons related to www.BTXpeople.net operation and availability;
- We disclaim any liability for the loss of contents or elements thereof as consequence of misuse, the technical inadequacy of computers or lack of knowledge or clumsiness on the part of the user;
- We cannot ensure the service operation in case of disruption in our contractual partners’ networks.
BTX people d.o.o., retains the right to amend, supplement or remove any and all contents of the Website at any time and without prior notice, for any reason and for any period, without prior notice, and to stop the provision of the www.BTXpeople.net website service if deemed necessary and in that regard, disclaims any liability for any consequences of such changes. Any and all information, texts and images on the website are copyrighted and subject to other forms of intellectual property protection. Any reproduction is prohibited except for personal and non-commercial uses, provided all notices of copyright or other rights are retained and the source of data or contents must be mentioned at a visible place in the following form: »Source: www.BTXpeople.net «.
Personal data collection and protection
BTX people d.o.o., collects and protects personal data and data on legal entities provided by the Website users in accordance with the Personal Data Privacy Protection Act.
Generally, there are the following types of cookies:
- Indispensable cookies without which the Website would not function properly (e.g., storing the products you added to your purchase basket);
- Website functionality cookies (your chosen language is remembered by the Website and automatically offered at your next visit). The cookie of course is valid only for our Website and does not follow you to other websites– there, you must specifically set certain functionality;
- Statistics cookies, i.e. ,showing which of our contents are most visited, which are not viewed by the visitors, etc. They enable us to provide better contents at our Website. Such information of course does not identify you and are anonymous;
- Third party marketing cookies. They may inform the third-party website owners about the websites visited by you, the ads viewed by you, etc. Such cookies are not used by our Website.
Our Website currently uses the cookies of the groups 1, 2, and 3. If, however, we use the cookies of group 4, you may deactivate them by yourself by using the special tool on our home page (or by following the instructions from the links below) and disable their use.
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
- Windows Phone
- Google Android